Mindful Paws is dedicated to keeping dogs out of rescue and believes that adopting is one of the most rewarding things you can do. However, it is important to be aware that many rescue dogs will have been through some trauma and need extra care, patience and dedication.
Mindful Paws offers one-to-one training and behavioural advice to give you the individual support and knowledge you need to help your rescue dog flourish within their new family. Whether you are about to rescue a dog and need guidance preparing, or you are struggling with your dog’s current behaviour, Mindful Paws is here every step of the way.
Learn How to Overcome Your Rescue Dog’s Problems
Mindful Paws is owned by Rebecca, a fully insured and IMDT accredited dog trainer based in Surrey, who will empower you with the tools and knowledge to not only improve your rescue dog’s problems, but to make it enjoyable too!
Some of the many areas Mindful Paws can help with:
- Nurturing person and dog relationships
- Relaxing and settling into the home
- Introducing other animals
- Separation anxiety
- Resource guarding
- General anxiety
- Handling issues
- Pulling on lead
- Destructive behaviours
- Excessive barking and vocalisation
- Stranger worry
- Stealing items and food
- Increasing confidence around other dogs
- Lead reactivity (barking/lunging at people or dogs whilst on lead)
Personalised Training for You and Your Rescue Dog
Some other benefits of booking the Rescue Package with Mindful Paws include:
- Tailored individually to your dog’s needs
- One-to-one training without the distraction and stress of noisy classes
- Continuity of care for your rescue dog, which is especially helpful to those worried by strangers
- Help your dog settle into its new home more quickly
- A professional that understands the nature of rescue dogs and specialises in this field
Contact Mindful Paws Today
To find out more about how Mindful Paws can help you and your dog, call or text today on 07539 044449 or use the form below.
There’s no obligation and Rebecca will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also email directly at [email protected].